Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sick

...My iPod just wanted to auto-correct me. Instead of 'sick' it wanted to write 'dick'. Lol!

...I'm immature.

Also, my friends didn't want me to swear so much, so this update EXCLUSIVELY includes no cuss words (except for the lone 'male genital' one up there.) It's a one time thing only, since swearing allows me to express my FEELINGS. All of them, bro!


Anyway, to the point of this update. As you've all gathered from the title, I am sick.

It kinda sucks as I was SO ready to go to school today. Even if my voice sounded like some old molester-lady down the street (I wonder if I can actually legit go outside and ask a little boy if he wanted candy and then not get thrown in the slammer just for that voice. It'd be so creepy.) I mean, I actually studied for the tests I had today and everything.

First SEX-UP of today that happened; I slept in. Not by much, but enough to know I'll probably miss the first half of the first lesson. Where there was a test. No biggie.

I casually wake up, dress and go make some dumplings for myself.

Second sex-up of today; I chose to pick new shoes to go out with today. I should've known that they were too small for me, but I thought I could handle it.

I couldn't.

I got to maybe halfway to my school, 'til I understood that if I go on with these shoes, I will be CRAWLING back home the very next lesson. And I'd get home with a face full of dirt and mouth full of MANURE.

So I went home. And sent a message to my teach that I was sick. Not a lie, since I actually am though.


...It's weird that the sicker I am, the higher the chance of me attending school.


My throat HURTS. And I am coughing left and right. I am so URINATED OFF about this!

... SEX my immune system for dying on me when I'm in my last year. Why the POOP was I so healthy for the past 7 years, not getting sick EVER and now this BULLMANURE?! I wanted to skip school so bad in my earlier years and now when I don't WANT TO, my body says, "FORNICATE you, I'm weak and sick. Care for me, FEMALE DOG!"

What the INTERCOURSE?!

...My immune system is such a MALE GENITAL.

2 comments: