Monday, September 3, 2012

I have this weird feeling right now. The feeling that I have to write something.
Okay, today was my first day of my last year in Elementary School. It was good, one of the best days so far. But as usual, there's no completely perfect things. And so was today, good but the worst. 
What is a happy day without some tears? - anyway, it was all good. My classmates, my teachers, new students.. I even liked the ceremony. But then we had to go our 'homeclass' - that's what we call it. And there were no good news at all.
Like I said, what is a happy day without some tears. What is a perfect day without one of your classmate, who's not with us because he's older brother died a few days ago. Like srsly, all I know about his brother is that his name was Kevin, he was 18, he was smiling all the time, he was making jokes everywhere, and everybody in Haljala knew him.
But I still feel SO sorry.
It's all so depressing.
But it's life and apparently it goes on. 
I know, everything is right when there's something 'not okay'. That means: everything is right, always..   But in my oppinion it doesn't work with death. Death is just death. It takes everything with it. And never gives back. When you complain about the ordinary things like school and stuff like that, then it's normal, because everything has to be in balance. The bad things are here to make us appreciate the good things. But you can't say that death is here to make you appreciate life. It just isn't. People say so, but it's not true. It may teach you that you have to spend more time with your friends and family, but it doesn't give you an opposite picture. Cause there are just two opinions you're alive or you're not. And when you're alive then you have to face the death anyway.People die. Life goes on. We die. We're dead. As simply as that. 


1 comment:

  1. Fuck, what is up with today?! Fucking bad news from everywhere!!!

    Send your friend my condolences.

    ReplyDelete