Saturday, September 1, 2012

I have weird interests

I have to lay down some of my cards here. I like anime, games, yaoi/slash, older songs (like not 15th century or smthn like that, that's Chopper's/Mirjam's area... Not that there's anything wrong with it) and I also have a pretty weird interest in morbid things.

I dislike mainstream music. Not too badly, but I mean... It can hardly be called music that they make these days. There are one or two good songs though, maybe, once in about... Six months. And Ace/Kairit, I can't listen to your music, shit, I'm sorry. Are we not friends anymore? :( <---miracle right thar.
Awesome artists/bands are Queen, Genesis, Yes, Breaking Benjamin, Mika and sometimes Linkin Park and Mindless Self Indulgence (What a variety, fuck me right?)

I like pirates. That said, I like One Piece. But sometimes it kinda gets on your nerves. Like, no one EVER actually dies, except for in the past and of course [SPOILER] Ace [SPOILER]. Also some bad guys are actually kinda really really butthurt over Luffy and his crew. I've more than once had to scream in frustration over how infuriating they are. More than that though have I had to scream because of Ace, "Fuck, Ace, why?!" I mean, you don't have a brain for just staying alive. Fucking use it! (Kairit, I'm not talking about you. Don't get your panties all up and twisted.)


I hate that I'm sometimes so controversial.

Like, I can't stand shooting games really. Modern Buttfare 3, Left 4 Dead, Halo... I just don't see the appeal.
BUT I kind of see the appeal in Dead Rising 2 and Team Fortress 2. Not enough to love them, but still, I'd give them a try.


I dislike romance stories, movies etc. I literally can't stomach romcoms or the like and thinking about reading a romance book for school makes me feel queasy.
There's an exception though and that is yaoi/slash. I can read and watch anything as long as there's enough yaoi innuendo in there.


I have morbid interests. No, I mean, I'm really fucked up in the head. (sometimes I feel like a freaktard.)
I really like to read fanfictions that are complete psychological mindfucks. That does not apply to anime though, because I can't stomach gore on screen. And again there's an exception; games. Gore in games doesn't bother me that much.
(Also gore in action animes doesn't count either. What I can't stand are Hellsing, Elfen Lied, Higurashi etc.)


Fuck me for writing such a long entry. I will hate myself for the next several weeks now. Bye.

5 comments:

  1. What's wrong with my music? Fucking with System is fucking with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, so SOAD is basically the only band that you and I both love. We've gone over this countless times already!

      But other than that, your taste in music makes me cringe.

      Delete
    2. And please reread your last sentance... I'm sorry, but did you REALLY intend to write it like that?
      Maybe not and my mind is just too fucked up. *laugh*

      Delete
  2. You don't have to but this ''laugh'' in your comments, I now that you're laughing.
    And I have read it. It's perfect the way it is. The problem is you, your mind is too fucked up like you said. I'm not the one who likes gays.
    And there's nothing wrong with Lil Wayne too. But the good thing is You don't fuck with HIM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you Nastja, you! How would you know I'm laughing?

    And dude, don't start this homophobic shit over the internet. People who read take sides in arguments. Don't start.

    I don't care about Lil' Wayne enough to talk about him, good bye!

    ReplyDelete