Thursday, September 6, 2012

Adventure time, guys!!

So, guys, let me tell you about my adventures in my bedroom for the past half hour.

Like, I get up to start redecorating my room. Like, my bed was under the window and I really hate that place, because I hate waking up to the fucking sun shining into my sleep-deprived eyes. I'm really not a morning person, you see.

There's this nook, just big enough to fit my bed, the farthest place from my window and next to a huge-ass closet. The only obstacle is that there's a small cupboard somewhere in that general direction. So I move that cupboard in front of my door.

Then I start moving the bed. But, fuck, the shit underneath my bed is unbelievable! I mean, who the fuck would need 70 pairs of shoes!? And why the fuck are they under MY bed?! (Granted, I guess the underneath of my bed IS pretty big enough to stash away night monsters and goblins. So why not stash shoes there instead?)

Okay, got those nooksuckers out of the way and I start pushing my bed towards that PERFECT place! It would be a dream come true if it fit there!

And what do you know... It doesn't fit. It's about an inch too wide. A FUCKING INCH, I SWEAR TO GOD, NOT MORE!

So I became depressed and went to answer some comments from Ace and I saw my bro hanging out there. And I yell for him to come see the destruction of my room. And he comes in, takes a small glance around the room, nods and says, "You need help?"

I'm like, "You can't help me, the bed's too wide."

That fucking superman goes and lifts up the fucking bed and drags it into the nook. I'm just staring at that awesome display, totally not with my mouth wide open. And he's like, "Is that all?"

I'm like, "Yeah."

And then he goes to open my bedroom door... Which doesn't quite open, because the foot of my bed prevents the door from being opened more than about half a meter.

So like, he squeezed through that gap and now I'm left to wonder how the fuck can I make this destruction disappear before mom gets home from work.

2 comments:

  1. Yesterday I saw a superman in my dream. When I woke up I was like: 'Dafuqq did I just see?'
    But now I understand what was that dream all about.
    Thank you Luffy D Monkey

    ReplyDelete