Monday, September 10, 2012

LIKE SRSLY I HATE THIS FUCKING SAD FEELING.
I feel so lonely and depressed. And every day it's getting worse. Is there any reason to be happy at all? And this school. I think I'm the dumbest girl in my class. In fact I am. But sometimes even I'm suprised that HOW CAN I BE SO STUPID? It's like I don't have brains at all. In fact I don't.
And any minute, I think I'm gonna cry. And that makes me feel bad even more. I don't wanna be some weak person. But I am. And there's nothing I can do about it. And I pretty much think I'm annoying. In fact I am.
So I just fucking cry.
At least I got my teddy-bear. Because it seems like I don't have any friends left at the moment.
Ofc, people like me don't have a friends. Who even wants to bo friends with someone like me? Always complaining about something.

K.

8 comments:

  1. I'm your friend. I'm your bro. We'll get through this shit. Get through it like it's soft and squishy, like water or some shit. We'll get through it and we'll be alright.

    Soosh now, I'll pap you on the head and you go to sleep now. Dream of motherfucking miracles only, alright?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man. You need to come and visit me. Maybe you can come to work some weekend, if it's okay to you. We can transport you:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright bro, you got it!

      But I think I'm gonna be a bit busy this weekend. Gonna finally meet that American guy I was all up and talking about. If you want though you can come and meet him too.

      Delete
  3. OH MY GOD. YES, I WANT. WHEN ARE YOU GOING?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He coming to Rakvere on the 16th, in the afternoon. So you can probably meet us the day after that.

      Delete
  4. HEY I JUST MET YOU
    AND THIS IS CRAZYYYY
    BUT HERE'S MY NUMBER
    SO CALL ME MAYBE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I think it's a bit too late to call you anymore. Tomorrow maybe.

      Delete