Sunday, September 23, 2012

iOS-fucking-6

I want to punch something. I want to punch something really hard. I want to punch something so hard that I'd be afraid of me fucking up my own hand, rather than the poor object of my 'affections'.

So, the users of iSomething already know this.

iOS 6

I'd literally chew off my right arm to go back in time and stop past-me from upgrading to that software. I bet if I'd have known about it beforehand, I'd be all like, "I would rather give head to an essentially frustrated vampire that sparkles. I would rather eat Voldemort's nose. I'd read My Immortal for the rest of my life. I'd even watch Twilight for 10 hours straight... than to EVER upgrade that manure. Sorry for the poor cornerfuckers that already did it, though. Fuck, I'm a lucky nooksucker!"

Fuck, past-me, why?!

So I just spent more than half of my day trying to find walkthroughs that teach you how to downgrade it back to 5.1.1 and you know what?! I am either the stupidest motherfucker in Milky Way, or I just didn't have enough time to acquire ub3r 1337 hax0r skillz... I couldn't downgrade it.

I was kinda on a time limit though, as it was not 'my' computer that I was on, but my sister's. Since mine doesn't have iTunes... Since it runs on Ubuntu... And I have no idea how you can download anything there.

...Shit, I really am stupid, aren't I?


Anyway, let me tell you the 'BEST FUCKING THING' on the iOS 6 software.
No more YouTube.

I am 100% legit not shitting you.

The long version of why there's no more YT:
Apple ended their contract with google, because of sexual tensions taking place between those two companies. If they didn't end it then, then someone would've gotten buttfucked pretty soon. Without lube and condoms. And you just know that one of them has STDs. And because of their dark sadistic streaks, they broke up, leaving fanboys(-girls) around the globe cockblocked and unsatisfied.

Here's the tl;dr version: "We have a perfectly sound and reasonable explanation for that. It's because fuck you. Fuck you is why."

And their response to the fans' unsatisfied moans was this, "Lol, there already exists an app for YouTube and you can go to the YouTube page from safari."

Fuck you. That's like going to a strip club, asking for a lap-dance and getting your mother as the one giving it to you. It's like, essentially what you wanted, but it's still just WRONG.

I spent like 78% of my time on YouTube before the update. (The rest of 22% was spent in safari on yaoi fan fiction. Time well spent, don't you think?) and the app is such a pain in the nook, I'm not even joking.

Needless to say, I am pissed. Someone either fix my shit or shoot me in the head. Either option is favorable at the moment.

7 comments:

  1. You seriously swear too much! Keep that in mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, the gamer in me wants out!
      No, but how else am I supposed to express my FEELINGS?

      "Aww POOP! I am so UPSET right now!"
      "That guy is SUCH a MALE GENITAL!"
      "SEX YOU!"

      I don't think that'd be practical, though it'd take my irony levels and fly them off the charts.

      Delete
  2. Too bad It's not facebook, I can't like Mirjam's comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, You my friend have to know that this problem you have is a sign. Sign to you that there are lot's of other things to do in your free time.
    And you said you'd watch Twilight for 10 hours? What about Lil Wayne?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't push it...
      Though I guess if I COULD go back in time if I did that...

      Delete
  4. I think you are bushing your luck a little bit too far. Be happy with what you´ve got, it is no small thing for her to want to watch "Twilight" for 10 hours :D

    ReplyDelete