Sunday, September 16, 2012

 Oh my god. I HAVE TO STUDY. But I don't feel like doing anything right now. I'm just so tired. Sooo tired. Why the fuck do we have weekends when I can't rest at all. There's so many things to do. The first one is my homework. But this is the only thing that I'm not doing.
I really hate that my life is so BORING. Yes I have so many things to do, but it's boring. Nothing happens to me (except disasters). May I barrow your life somebody?

I hope this weeke's going to be better than the previous ones.

k.

3 comments:

  1. It's gonna get 246% better anyway, because you're gonna meet the american tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 4 tests tomorrow. You're right. It 's gonna get so much better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think about the afternoon and you'll be okay! See you soon!

      Delete