Friday, September 7, 2012

Little bit ´bout me

Hey girls!
Well, since everybody are writing about themselves, i guess i should continue with the new tradition.
So, the things you shuld know about me:
I am a hopless romantic. I cry about almoust any book i read or movie i see, it doesn´t even matter whether it has a happy or sad ending.
I like to read much, really, i do! And i love Sherlock.
I have learned flute, zither, piano and a little bit of quitar and i go to choir too, an Ace.
Im a bit of a nerd, no, actually, i´m a really big nerd, but thats OK, because my friends like me as i am and thats all that matters. I am not oposed to yaoi, though i do understand Ace´s point also(Luffy, you should try that sometime.)I guess that´s about it.
Hope to see ya soon!!!

5 comments:

  1. I just physically CAN'T put myself in someone else's shoes, you know that. I lack sufficient amounts of empathy. So that's why I always argue with her. And sometimes with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don´t argue with me. You try to, but i ALWAYS win :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No you don't! I just sometimes think it's too childish to argue and so I stop

      Delete
  3. You forgot to say that you're writing a book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, well, it´s not really THAT important.

    ReplyDelete