Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hey girls

Helloo!!!
My first post ever!
I have to tell ya, i feel kinda exited about that.
Enyways, please excuse all the writing mistakes that i might make, i am little and cute enough for forgiving after all (and i am the Homless here so...)
Im sad to hear that both of you have had such bad news.
Im not trying to be impolite, but i just have to tell ya i have had a awesome start of school year this far.
I just found out today that i have a new very cute French teatcher, a male obviously, and he is ain his mid twenties i think. I have a feeling my French lessons are going to be much more interesting this year.
Other than that i have nothing new.
Hope everything is alright. Choppa :D

12 comments:

  1. And what about this new teacher? Is he beatiful?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is indeed very handsome :D
    And quite friendly too( in case you wandered)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooooh!!! I knew you had a crush on him :D but i saw him first so...!!! And as you can see i finally checked out your blog, it's awesome!! And Choppa...it's not enyways, it's ANYWAYS :)

      Delete
  3. I am going to ignore the perfectionist in me who wants to be a grammar nazi right now, in favour of hugging the shit out you! *huggy*
    About time you showed up!

    A cute french teacher? That sounds... Wow. Take a picture and show it to me sometime!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmygod,It could be so cool I you really would take a picture of him:
    ''Hey, teacher, can I take a picture of you? Just wanna show it to my friends, not a big deal''
    You should really do it :'D

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, of course(note the sarcasm).
    Besides, it is aganst our school principals to take pictures of teachers.
    So sorry, can´t do that :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, where did you take that rule from?? Well, tomorrow is french so let me handle the picture...

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Fuck, why are you guys up at like... 5 and 6 am! Do you guys EVER sleep?!

      Delete
  7. you do realise that for some odd reason day and night are swiched?
    So tehnicaly we are talking at 5 and 6 PM?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, wow...
      Well I made a giant fuckup.

      Go write another entry now! Tell us about awesome shyte that's happening. Also, greet Brook.

      Delete