Monday, September 3, 2012

Fuck my fucking life

Alright so, turns out me and my lil bro are loan guarantors. Or rather, my mom is, because we're still underage. I didn't know anything about guarantors, until about 30 minutes ago.

So, okay, my dad died. But before his death he became a guarantor for some nooksucker. Signed a fucking contract that said that if the woman wouldn't pay her loan, then he'd have to. Before tonight there was nothing wrong with the loans, or rather we weren't contacted about it. We were contacted tonight. The debt is about, oh... 5000 euros. Since my dad is dead, we need to start paying for the debt. The nook whiffer herself is in Finland, doing Lord knows what!

Alright, so you should probably know that I don't really have any kind of phobias, I only have fears. But the closest things I have to a phobia are fear of ticks and a fear of loans. No, seriously, I will cry like a little bitch if I'd find a tick on me, or if I'd hear about my family paying back a loan. Like not cry too long, hence why it isn't a phobia. But like, tonight I started crying immediately after the news and stopped within the next minute, so yeah. Not a phobia.
(Also, I don't cry very easily. But... Yeah...)
But I'd never, EVER, take a loan from a bank myself. I would rather STARVE on the streets and kill myself than to EVER take a loan.


In other news, the guy I used to hate in middle school, moved over into the high school I'm going to at the moment. YAY!

Can you say worst day ever?
I certainly can.


Oh, but there was one good thing though. Today they started showing How I Met Your Mother on tv here. I watched the first episode and loved it, I'm now a fan!

2 comments: