Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Heeey friends:)
And again, I have this weird feeling that I have to write something. AGAIN. Usually I don't write that much.
Probably it's school. I'm getting out of my head I think.
But actually, I kinda like this all. I mean, right now I'm having the best first school week in my life! All my classmates, they are so cool. I realy love them. Almost all of them. Okay, actually I don't love almost of them, but nevermind, these other bitches are not my problem:)
Anyway, maybe you already know, maybe not. But actually I have this boring responsibility that I have to go to the choir. But in fact I didn't made myself into these boring lessons last year because there were so many childrens. Toddlers. But this year I don't have to be with them, because I'm older now and I can sing with normall people, older people. And it's actually so cool! I mean, these boys are making jokes and doing weird noises everytime we're trying to sing something. But when we have to do something correctly then we do it. Really, I like people who can make me laugh.
And yesterday I wen't to 'JJ-street' (It's that kind of group or smth where you can learn how to dance Hip-Hop)
AND GUESS WHAT? It's all SO COOL! Oh my god, sometimes it's worth to stay alive. But yes. Have you ANY idea how much homewwork I have? Noo You don't.



Ohhh and Anni writed about herself. I guess it's my turn.
Anyway. The first thing you have to now about me is that I don't like any of this yaoi stuff that Anni likes. This is so sick. I mean. It ruins everything. I don't have anything against homosexuals but it's sick when you take 2 peoples who're NOT gays and you MAKE them into gays. It's just not normal.
Most of all I like fantasy films and books. Especially books.
Johnny Depp is my favourite actor. He's the best.

My favourite TV series is guess what? - Okay, it's Sherlock. I love these actors. I love this all. It's so brilliant.
 I also like to watch movies that makes me cry. I like almost all kind of music. And I don't hate Anni's music taste. Okay, maybe her ''new songs'' I mean Her ''new'', these songs what are 3 years old and I've listen them so much that when I hear them I'm always like: STOP IT. PLESE.But I like Phill Collins, I like Queen, The Beatles, but actually no one nows that sometimes I listen this kind of music. It's pretty embarrassing these days.
My favourite BAND is System Of A Down. It has always been. BUT I'm in love with two Angels called John and Edward. I mean I love them like a fan. They actually made my life last year. They made all my dreams come true. Jedward is not just good band. They have good songs, cool hair, but the reason why I really like them is Themselves. http://mmidagion.blogspot.com/2011/10/hetkel-elan-ma-muinasjutus-pilvedes-ja.html (this was the first time when I met them) Okay, let's go on. I like Lil Wayne. I like his voice, I like his style, and his songs. I've been listening him since I was 9. And there's no way I can stop listen his songs.
Handball is my favourite sport. But I like dancing, especially Hip-Hop and freestyle. My favourite book is (and always will be) Harry Potter. You may laugh now. But I like it.
Usually I'm verry negative. And I get upset verry easily. Just a jerk. But sometimes I'm pretty normal.
Okay, that wasn't true.
I like people who can make me laugh. I don't like people who don't understand my sarcasm. I use it a lot. Whatever, I need some sleep now. If I forgot something very important let me now.
I don't like anime. It's like cartoon..
But sometimes cartoons are great. I just don't have tome to watch them
 I don't even wanna know how many mistakes I've made. But I'm so sleepy right now. Forgive me please. 

Oh and I just have to say it. Maybe someone want's to laugh a little bit.
Anyway, today we had a small school bus. And i was the last who entered this bus. Ofc I was thinking that these bus doors are not closing themselves, obviously. Then I started pulling this little thing what was attaached the door. And then our busman started screaming:''DON'T PULL IT, IT'S CLOSING ITSELF'' But ofc it was too late and I pulled of this thing what was looking like a doorknob to me and. And guess what, I FELL OVER with this fucking thing.
LIKE SRSLY. It was so funny. I just couldn't get up, because I was laughing so hard. WHO does that? - Only me. Retarded I am.
Take care everybody
K

5 comments:

  1. Hey, man, don't be dissing on my love for yaoi. I mean, true, I diss your love for Lil Wayne, but to be fair, he has a really punchable face.

    My love for yaoi is something else though. That twinkle you see in my eyes; that be devotion. Shit be true and pure. So let's agree to disagree and beat eachother up later, kay?

    Also, your taste in music is too mainstream. Kay, so except for Queen and Collins and the like, it's all pretty much today's crap from hell.

    I'm sorry if I offended you, I seriously didn't mean to.

    Also, you might want to play Minecraft. It's epic! ...That is, if you're not too busy playing Sims...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, reading about you guys makes me wanna laugh and cry at the same time.
    Laugh, because you too just have to disagree about anything.
    And cry, because when i am reading, i´m starting to miss you so much.
    Post more often!!! It is interesting to read about sombody elses life, who hasn´t been dead for 100 years(Nikolai ii).
    Miss You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU MAD BRO? Have you too many teeths or what? Shut up about Lil Wayne. You don't know what HE means to me. You may love your yaoi, I really don't give a shit. I don't like it, I never gonna like it. You don't like Weezy. Fine. You think he has 'punchable face' or what? So do you. And so do I, because all you really do is that you're puching my face. Literally, you're fucking with my brains.
    And my music?
    You never gonna understand my music.
    And I hate that crap what YOU'RE listening. I mean, almost all of that.
    Thanks for saying these things to me. You were the 6'th people who made me feel like a worst people in the world today:) You may be happy now. And shut up with your Minecraft. I haven't played Sims like half year now. You should watch some Twilight if you're not too busy with your Anime.
    And, yes I still miss you. Even if you're the dumbest freak in the world my friend.
    and
    Mirjam I miss you too. And what's up whit these russian imperators? They were your friends or what? Give my greets to Nikolai:)
    Anni made me cry, Mirjam made me cry even more.
    Thanks girls
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn´t mean to make you cry, but sorry anyways. Don´t listen to what Anni says, you should only start listening, when she realy threatens to punch you while you are together, because then she really usually does that(and boy, does it hurt).
    Don´t be depressed! I like system and i like jedward too. And i also like breaking benjamin and animes. You relly nead me to ballance you, don´t ya? And don´t cry anymore, only i am suposed to be crying at everything and everyone i read or see. Oh, and who were the first 5 people who made you feel bad? Tellme, so i could have a really mean talk with them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ace, so, okay, even if I made you feel like shit, you're still on of my bestest friends on this planet. Like, fuck, don't take it so harshly, I still love ya man, even if your idea of good music is completely off and even if you don't like anime and I can even tolerate that you don't like yaoi... A bit. I mean, fuck everything, you're still awesome, I'm still awesome and Choppa's still awesome. And fuck, I guess Niagra Falls just migrated onto my face, because guys, I already miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete