Monday, October 1, 2012

Random thoughts that doesn´t need to make sense

You know those days when you just sit and think that you want to do someting interesting or go somewhere, but can´t think of anything? And then when you are really bored you start wondering about some weird things like what is the meaning of life and why people die.

Well, i started wondering too and came to the realisation- i am growing up. And too fast. I think about the times when life was much easier and all my worries were about the candyjar being too high or the rain being too cold for going out. I can´t exactly say that i want that time back because in a way i like growing up and everything that comes with it, but i feel kinda tired.

Maybe i am tired of being too cheerful. It really can be too exhausting.
Maybe i am tired of ...
That´s it actually. I don´t know.

I´m not afraid about what other people think about me.
My clothes, my style( if i ever happen to gain any), my view of the world.

I want to go and travel arond the world in a boat. I want to finish my book. I want to own a tiger. I want to learn in Hogwards. I want to be smarter, stronger, calmer,more free, more independent.
I want to be more me.

1 comment: