Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I don´t know what that is about

Its 10 PM and I am so sleepy.
So please excuse me if I start talking nonsense.
What was the most beautieful thing you saw today?
I saw a little figure of a tiger on a shop window.
Don´t know why i´m writing this.

I read a poem i imideatly fell in love with.

Its called "Dream A While With Me" ba Cathryn Martin.
 I am so cold...

And sad.

A bit nostalgic maby too...
Some day I'll fly away...
I like my new/old home.
Do you believe in angels? I do, tough i have never actually seen one.
I am eating apples...
I ...
feel...
rainy?
sad?
...

"The gratest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return"- Moulin Rouge

I' m sorry if I have wronged you, you know? I really am.
 I want to sit on a porch with my husband when I get old...


Bye!

4 comments:

  1. The most beautiful thing I saw today? Uhh... my bro showed me a dance video and it was awesome. But gosh, beautiful? My cat, maybe?

    I do believe in angels. But like... They're up there and... I just don't understand where you wanna end up with this question. Do you mean like... Can a person be an angel? Or if angels visit earth from time to time? Or what?

    Hey, your nostalgia activated mine now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in a weird, sad mood, but I am feeling better now.
    Thanks for answering anyways.

    And about that angel question... I don't know what I ment with that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roses are red.
    Violets are blue.
    There's something I need to say to you.
    I didn't get what you were trying to say
    nevermind, the beautiest thing of my day it was anyway
    I belive in angels too.
    It's halloween today boooo
    My brain is empty right now
    I need to study somehow
    We should get together soon
    Because I miss you

    You may call me 3pac now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your poem-like thing has made my day!!! :D

    ReplyDelete