Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hey friends.
Just in case, I wanted to remind you, that I miss you.
I say it a lot. But it actually is so. Think about it. Think about the summer. When we were little we used to be together every day, doing some stupid meanigless things like playing our own created games (levels, lavels.. ), playing with the frogs, talking with STONES or just using our extraordinary thinking.
Ans now.. Even if it's summer, We still see each other so rarely. We have always some things to do. And it's not like I'm blaming somebody. No, it just is so. Life has changed.
And I hate that, like I've already said so many times before. Everything, just everything seems so complycated. We all have to face our 'challenges' if I can say so. It's hard. And sometimes, okay, most of the thime I wish I could be with you guys, like we used to be. Play those games. Like we used to. Be as happy and free as we used to be.
But you know what I have noticed? Life, even if it gets harder, is getting better. Oh god, don't think I don't miss those old days, I've already said that I do. Those old, good times..
When we were little kids, we didn't know the value of our times. I think it hasn't changed. We should be happy. Even if everything is getting harder, we should be happy that we still have each other, even if we're not together. I still now, that you're somewhere there. Waiting for us to come together.
It's hard to stay happy, because life is hard. But we really should. We're still here. We still smile sometimes, We can still be happy.
And If this post didn't get anything for you. Then just let it be. Because it seems like I made a really good story for myself in that case. I should totally read it when I'm in a bad mode again. And it happens verry frequently.
Always tring to find something positive. I don't always find that. So I just write.
Stay happy friends.
love you loads

PS: And sorry for my writing style, I'm little bit sleepy. Hope you get, what I was trying to say

I think you didn't


k

3 comments:

  1. :(

    Thing is, and I feel like shit when I say this but... I don't agree with the part where you say that life gets better. I'm not trying to be a depressing fuck here, but I'm being skeptical. Some might even say I'm being realistic. I don't think it gets better, but I don't think it gets worse either. Life just sort of... jumps up and down between the neutral ground.
    Or maybe I've been looking at it from the wrong angle, guys.

    I agree with everything else though! I miss you guys and everything we did back then. It used to be so fun!

    But, we'll have a little get-together soon, so we're gonna have some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I miss those times!
    But I understand what you mean, how else to you think I am able to always be so happy?
    I have quite a good memory and I remember!
    And I miss you too! I am saying it a lot too, but I relly mean it!
    So I hope to see ya soon!!!

    P.S. Remember how we used to have thistle battels?

    ReplyDelete