Friday, October 5, 2012

Teacher's day was great

No, I would legit do this again sometime. I'd never become a teacher, ever, but I'd teach those motherfuckers again if the chance arose.

Maybe it was because I taught the relatively older classes, but the classes weren't such a handful. The worst was maybe the 7th grade, where the kids kept being loud and shit, but no one actually beat the crap out of each other and it was all fine.

It was actually quite funny seeing the boys of my class running around chasing the younger students. *sigh* They used to be the same and now THEY had to teach a bunch of youngsters. Fucking fabulous.

It was fun because there were absolutely NONE of the teachers at school today. So our class essentially ran the whole school for a day!

All in all, it was, well, you could say it was... SUGOI!




...Dammit, no one's gonna get that reference!

2 comments: