Thursday, October 4, 2012

Teacher's day!!!

... I don't know if it's even called that in english...

But I'm gonna be a teach for a day! Those kids are gonna get all schoolfed by my awesome knowledge about... something or other...

Fuck...

I mean, I get only like 3 lessons and being an art teacher is awesome as all hell, but I fucking hate little kids. Nope, scratch that, I hate kids going through their puberty.

I wish we'd live in a society where it's acceptable for a teacher to bring a shotgun to the school and then shoot anyone who starts messing with the teacher and being all loud and distracting and shit. And so when you successfully shoot that one kid, then the others are like, "Sorry, teach." And then they keep it quiet and we can learn shit again.

Let's be realistic, that'd never ever happen ever. But wouldn't it be cool if that was the world we lived in.

...I thought to myself, why not.


Bluh, what the fuck am I supposed to teach teenagers, who constantly spew hormones out of their mouths?!

I fucking hate teenagers!



Guys, I don't know what to teach those kids. Please advise.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Bluuuuh, not helping. I am confident enough. I just don't know WHAT to teach a bunch of nookfuckers.

      Delete