Monday, October 1, 2012

Actually this post had to be a comment of Mirjams text. But when I finally finished writing this, then I understood that it's way too long to be a comment. And I haven't been posting something for a while. So I just put it here.
And the first thing you have to know, Mirjam, is that, oh my god, you really sound so like me.
And don't worry about your life getting harder. It ALL becomes even more harder than it is now. I always say myself that:'It just can't get any worse than that' even though I know really well, that it can. And it will. 
I don't think I can survive my upcoming years. How the fuck did you made these years through Anni? - this school thing just sucks. I really think, that I'm the only one in my class, who has no brains.

But that isn't the problem right now
Anyway.  It's verry good, that you want to be a better person. And don't think I say it because there's something wrong with you - no, you're perfect to me. But if you have some goals to reach, then it all becomes a little bit easier. Just a little bit. And it gives you the opportunity to prove yourself, that you actually can get through all this bullshit, you can do anything, anything what you want if you but a little work on this, and if you really really want this.
This is life Mirjam, it gets harder, and harder. I know, I hate it too. But we're not here to worry obout some meaningless problems, we're here, because we have to take everything we can in this life, we're here to prove ourselves that we can, we're here to be happy and smile, because actually even though this life is so freaking hard, it's unique, beautiful and wonderful.
About 30 minutes ago I wanted to write about things that are wrong. Now I realized, that there's SO many bad things to write right now, so I better don't write any of this shit. Meaningless, like I said. Let's focus on good things, and right now, these things to me are my fucking 4 tests that I have tomorrow:) Also I have to fix my F in maths. Also I have the rest of 10000000 things I have to do, includes my hip-hop lessons, where, again, I feel like I'm the dumbest person in our group. Nevermind. One day I will be the best dancer in the world.
One day I will graduate my school.
I'm not really sure about my brains, I don't think I can find them. 


Anyway, I love you girls.
And I miss you. 


K.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I made it. The 9th and 10th grade are a complete blackout for me. I'm surprised I even made it this far.

    ReplyDelete