Thursday, October 25, 2012

Just random thoughts

Leon is gone. Time to party. And by party I mean sleep for the next 3 days. Until school starts again. And all the stress comes back.

I really really need to write up that research I'm doing in Literature. The worst part is... I don't even know WHAT I'm researching. I kinda want to research about if today's kid's imagination has died because of technology... But I also wanna research about Aspergers syndrome. Like, I know SO much about it already so why not. But it'd give me extra trouble, seeing as I'd have to find a new instructor/supervisor/tutor/whatever. And I'm a very lazy person. And I hate talking to new people. Fuck me sideways!!!!!


Also, fasting. What's the difference between that and starving? That one is voluntary and the other is not? I can accept that.

I love how I'm able to answer my own questions sometimes.

...I'm so cold right now. Fasting is not all that great, people. You have no energy to keep yourself warm anymore.


Also, I cannot empathize with Diane. No matter WHAT happens to her.

I have enough trouble to empathize with people as it is, but I actually CANNOT bring myself to feel the same as her, no matter the situation. I might sometimes sympathize her, just a little bit, but not usually, because she makes me feel physically ill.

I'd go off on a loooong tangent on the topics in which she manages to piss me off, but I am fucking cold atm and I have ranted about her long enough to you guys. I'll just keep this one bottled up.


Hey, Ace, has Choppa called you yet and told you the awesome news? If not, maybe you wanna give her a call sometime! ;)

4 comments:

  1. No, I haven´t called Ace yet, because I want to make sure, that everything goes as planned before I inform her(Ace, I want you and Luffy to come visit me, talk to you more about it later by phone :D), I want to make shure everything goes as planned.



    P.S. Do you know it is snowing?
    Like, really snowing!
    I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy!!! :D

    P.P.S. I miss you, girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gonna be epic, youse guys!

      Snow sucks. It's pretty and all, but I hate the cold and the fact that I have to go skiing pretty soon. Also, mosquitos next summer are gonna kill us because of this winter!

      Delete
  2. It's a good idea.
    And I don't eat you, when you call me. Just saying.

    I miss you.

    ReplyDelete