Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Amazing Discovery

Hey girls! I haven´t heard from you in a while. Post more often, otherwise i am feeling forgotten!
Anyways, i made an awesome discovery today.
     I started reading "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer Stone" in english. You know the place where Dumbledore makes his first appearance? Ther is written that his nose is crooked, like it has been broken many times. And then i relised, that Dumbledores brother Aberforth actually broke his nose his nose at their sister´s funeral. Isn´t this amazing. J. K. Rowling is a genius!
     Other than that i have nohing new. Post more often, i miss you!
See ya soon!
   

8 comments:

  1. You must be some kind of Sherlock to notice things like that :D
    And you should know, that We miss you too. I miss you all. So, so much. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I post often. It's a matter if you comment on my posts, that's all.

    Also, if you miss me, you might wanna try to call me sometimes. You know what the best thing about cell phones is? That it rings both ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, even my dad don't call me anymore. I don't even know what 'one missed phone call' is. Because nobody fucking calls me. That's why I hate my phone. And how could I know? Maybe You don't want to talk with me? Nobody ever says what she/he really thinks. Because people are too polite to say things the way they really are.

    Sorry when you don't understand anything what I'm trying to write,I'm so tired right now. Thinking is not made for me at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude, I'd call ya if I could. But I can't. I can't call anyone at the moment. You can call me if you want to though. I mean, if you miss me/us that much, you'd think you'd call a brotha.

      Delete
  4. Yeah, about phones. I just don´tlike them.
    I have a question for both of you.
    Would you like to come visit me together on some weekend or during the holydays?
    As you know i have moved and i am now able to invite people over again.
    Ah, the joys of not being homeless :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, sure, I'm game! :) call me for more details?

      Delete
  5. That's a faaaaaaaaaaaag*cough cough* facinating story (not a joke) . (best English ever)

    ReplyDelete
  6. mirjamnuter October 12, 2012 7:46 AM

    Yeah, about phones. I just don´t like them Anni Vaino October 12, 2012 1:43 PM

    Yeah, sure, I'm game! :) CALL ME for more details?like them. DID ANYONE GET WHAT I JUST POINTED OUT

    ReplyDelete