Monday, October 15, 2012

I think I may be degenerating

Okay, so Xiaolin Showdown and Salad Fingers.


Let's start with the happier one: Xiaolin Showdown.

Who knew cartoons could be so awesome. I mean, I haven't actually watched any cartoons lately, anime or otherwise, but then I see this... I remember an internet friend of mine tried to get me to watch it once many many years ago and I said I would, but then I forgot and now I remembered... so I watched it. This cartoon is so cliché, but yet I still like it. And I've only seen two episodes of it.
It doesn't help my creepy kinks that there's a particularly hot red-headed genius villain-boy there, who wears warpaint-esque make-up. Then I find out on the internet about the episode where he turns into a good character. Just... guh!
And there's a cowboy... with an accent. God I love that accent! And a boy from Brazil... I think. And monks! And dragons! And robots! And and and... this show just hits all of my kinks in so many fucking ways, yo! I almost feel embarrassed for liking cartoons again.




Now let's get to Salad Fingers...

First thing's first, watch this video.



Watch the first episode. It... it gets worse guys. Whatever you do, DON'T watch the episodes after that! You will be scarred for life!
Also, DO NOT watch this before bed; it'll fuck you up and give you horrorterrors.

I am absolutely terrified of that cartoon. And yet I can't stop watching it. I told you I was a sick fuck! Okay, so let me give you the skinny of what I've gathered about that show. It's about a post-apocalyptic world where a green-skinned man who has severe psychological issues lives and does... things. I saw the first episode of that show and I thought I was gonna have horrorterrors for the rest of my life! ...Then I watched the second episode. OhgodIwillneversleepagain!! ...Then I watched the third episode... I am so deeply perturbed. I can't even. What?!! After that I've been too afraid to watch the following episodes.

The thing that actually makes this cartoon partly watchable is the fact that the author has actually told the viewers that the cartoon has a deeper meaning in it. Once something horrible has a backstory, or something like that, it actually kind of loses it's grip on me. It's still beyond disgusting, but now it's not just mindless mind-fuckery (which scares me to death!).

I just... wanted to give you a taste of how fucked up my mind is that I keep watching this shit. I'm fucking surprised you guys are still friends with me!

2 comments:

  1. A few days ago I writed a very long and deep-minded comment here. And now I came back, to watch what did you replied to me. And then I saw, that there actually isn't no comment to reply. WHERE THE FUCK IS MY COMMENT?
    And ofc I've forgotten what I wanted to write here. So nevermid, it's your lucky day.

    And you're not the only one who's suprised, that She has a friend who likes THESE kind of things.
    But I think I shouldn't be suprised anymore. REAL friends just can't be normal in every way. At least not MY real friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn, I would've liked to read that comment!

      Did you watch that salad fingers video? Did it give you nightmares? Because it's so fucking creepy!
      It's nice to know that even a sick fuck like me can have friends as awesome as you guys btw.

      Delete