Monday, October 15, 2012

NEW POST SUCKERS
Okay, that was another terrible day. So I just don't talk about this shit. Okay, I am.
 I'm so TIRED.
And I have some good news. It's school holliday soooooon! Perfect timig, cause I feel like I'm gonna commit suicide soon.
Also that's Jedwards birthday tomorrow. And you know what? I've been the worst fan in the world. I haven't read any of their tweets, I don't know nothing about what they're doing or where they're going. I'M JUST STUPID. I don't know nothing about them.
Now, today I staerted taking folk dance hours. I'm not sure if it's a good or a bad thing. Anyway, when I came out of this class then guess what happened? - yeah, I was crying. Again.
Sometimes I feel like I need a little 'high five', in the face, with a chair.
Oh and there's bad news. Very bad ones.
Signe's dad is dead.
Can you belive it. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS FUCKING WORLD?

I don't have nothing much to say.

I started to take yoga lessons. I have to do some research on literature, because my teacher said I'm good in estonian. I relally thin she needs some medical help.
I have Hip-Hop lessons and now this folk dance. I have to study. I have to help my mother.

And there's nothing new.
Be happy friends
Miss you xoxoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I should say something, but I don't know what. I feel like all I should say has already been said and I don't want to repeat myself.

    So I'm just gonna spout a bunch of quotes:
    “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” (Mae West)
    “In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.” (Robert Frost)
    “Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” (John Lennon)
    “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” (Oscar Wilde)
    “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” (André Gide)
    "When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No. When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom!? No! It’s when… they are forgotten." (One Piece)
    "Inherited Will, the Destiny of the Age, and the Dreams of its People. These are things that will not be stopped. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom, these things will never cease to be!" (One Piece)
    "Hero? No! We're pirates! I love heroes, but I don't wanna be one! Do you know what heroes are? Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it, but heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!" (One Piece)
    "Being alone hurts worse than pain." (One Piece)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how i wish i could come there and help you somehow.
    Life just is unfair, but try to be over it(It´s hard, i know).
    Don´t worry,i´m sure that when things can´t get any worse they actually start to get better(I´m not sure how comforting that is, but...).
    Hang on there, remember that we believe in you!
    Hope to see ya soon!

    ReplyDelete