Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Random shit

Anyway...

Just another normal day, nothing particularly interesting or anything.

Got an A- in English. Forgot to write 'were' in front of a verb. Just goes to show I am not paying attention in class anymore. I feel fucking sleep-deprived.

I came home from school today and told myself I'd take a small nap in the afternoon, about an hour or two. Guess how long I actually napped? No longer than ten minutes, I am not shitting you. As soon as I fell asleep my mom came in my room and said to wake up because we have guests coming and she's going out, so I have to entertain them.

I have made plans to take an afternoon nap for weeks now and the one time I actually fall asleep, this happens.

You see, I have a really hard time falling asleep in general, not only in the afternoon, so this was just extra awesome! *thumbs up*

And about those guests... I've managed to be awkward on a whole new level. Talked once or twice to them and then went to watch commercials on the tv. Oh the awkward silence that followed. I could've cut it with a knife!


Diane made me angry today with her constant whining of how she forgot to take her vitamins this morning. I wanted to be an asshole to her so badly today and say, "OH GROW UP AND GET AN IMMUNE SYSTEM!!!" But I just have to be a nice person, I just have to. It's not really in my nature to be a complete dickhole, knowingly, to people. If I subconsciously do it then I wont understand what I did wrong. And if I say sorry, I probably don't actually mean it, because I DON'T see what I did wrong. True story, brah.


It's really awesome that I'm the only person in my family that absolutely hates cold and gets the coldest room to sleep in. You can imagine my joy on mornings.


I am on the path to becoming the Joker. The sides of my mouth are so dry because of the cold and it's starting to look like I tried to make myself smile with a razor blade. Now I only have to find my soulmate, Batman. Then we can run around the city, blowing up houses and insulting each other to relieve sexual tension.


Nabokov's Lolita is fucking weird. I feel for you bastards, because it's gonna be a required reading in your final class. It's about a pedophile, so yeah... I didn't like it. While the author tried to soften the horrific actions of the pedophile with really complex words, it didn't quite get me. It's still gross and I don't like how we spent so much time analyzing that damn pedophile and his actions. GG teacher!


Wrote lyrics to a rap song I found yesterday. Do you know how hard that is without referencing anything. And I couldn't really reference anything, because there were no lyrics to be found ANYWHERE! There was some guy in the comments section of that song who wrote something, but I still had to revise some things. You guys want me to post the lyrics and the rap song as well? Of course not.


I am going to sleep the SHIT out of my bed now. It's uber cold here though. GG!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You might not actually want to see or hear it though, as it's Homestuck related. The rap is godly though.

      I'll post it tomorrow. Can't post videos on my iPod.

      Delete