Thursday, November 29, 2012

I don't feel any different

Like, I know I should, but I don't.

I woke up today to a message on my phone. It was my cousin. She wished me a happy birthday. I went back to sleep. I woke up a few hours later and my aunt called me and wished me a happy birthday. I thanked her and went to prepare for school. And about an hour after the call it suddenly hit me; I'm fucking 18 now.

But I still don't feel different. So far it's been a pretty normal day as I went to school, did some studying, came home, baked a cake for when mum and bro come home and slept. I also cleaned the house a bit and spent time with nanna, but that's pretty much it.


Oh, but guys, I found my one true love; GIFs! I have NO idea why I never liked them before! But I found a bunch yesterday and I was laughing my ass off for about two hours. I haven't laughed so much for about TWO YEARS. I was literally LOLing all over the floor! Let me show you some of my favourites!




 I have no idea... But I love it! Just look at John and Sherlock in that picture!




Sadly, you wont get this reference.








And these are just a few... You're gonna be seeing a lot of overusage of GIFs! Because I love them!

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!!
    And don´t worry, you will not become an adult overnight. Well, leagally you will, but growing up usually takes more time.
    So, at least for now, we will all stay young (It is pretty weird to think you're 18 now though :D).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! I can't believe you're 18! But,as said, you won't become an adult overnight, fortunately:D Oh, and btw, the pictures are hilarious!!! Almost fell off my chair, JOHNLOCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~! I will prolly never grow up though :D

      And those gifs are my babies. I love them like... Like a love song!!! (Man that's corny)

      Delete
  3. Oh my god.
    I want to call you so bad. But my telephone is not working again. So I just say it right now, because I have only 10 minutes to do it:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND. Stay happy. Be as cool as you always are.
    You can vote on European Parliament now! HOW COOL IS THAT?
    You're GROWN UP NOW. You can buy firework and stuff! Ohmygoood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOPY SHIT! I'M PROBABLY NOT GOING TO DO ANY OF THOSE THINGS YOU JUST LISTED AND JUST CONTINUE TO BE A LAZY ASSHOLE! Much more fun imo.

      Though fireworks would be awesome...

      Delete