Saturday, December 29, 2012

It's 1 a.m.
Time for me to write something meaningless.
And actually, here comes what I do every day. It's like a habit to me. And it really helps sometimes.
I just wanna thank you. Thank you Anni and Mirjam. Thank you for being in my life. You're awesome. I love you. I just don't know enough good words for you.
I wanna thank everybody, who cares. I love you. I really do. I wanna thank my mother because she has to live with someone like ME. I don't know how she survived. I wanna thank my father, because he is the best daddy in the world. I wanna thank my brother and my sister, because without them my life wouldn't be that 'noisy'. I wanna thank my classmates. The old ones, because they were the ones who showed me what it really means to be loved by your class. And the new ones, because they showed me that you can NEVER judge people by your first impression. I hated them. I hated them so much. Because they made me cry. I was nobody back there. And now. I just can't even imagine life without these beautiful people. I love them so much. They make me happy, and I should be very thankful.
EVERYTHING I have. I should be thankful. I have food, I have home, I have friends, I have pets, I have everything. I need to be happy.
And what am I doing? Just complaining about random things.
Like I already said. Most of the time I'm making my own life complicated. That's what humans do.
And complaining about everything we DON'T have, and not being happy for what we HAVE is that kind of thing too. That's just what humans do. We are jerks.
You know that saying, that when you wan't to see the world change you have to change yourself first?
Well, that's what I'm doing now. I'm being sincerely thankful for everything I have. And I'm really trying to be happy, even if I don't have many things what I want, even if some times it feel's like I've got nothing left in this world, even if I've shoulnd't be here because I'm not good for anything, even if nobody needs me, even if it seems that I have that much bullshit on my shoulders that I'm going to collapse.
I don't give up. And I don't know why. I just don't give up. I'm tired of giving up. I'm tired of being unhappy. I'm tired of complaining. I'm tired of everything being so difficult. I'm just tired.
And I'm going to sleep.

I really miss you. I REALLY MISS YOU GUYS.

1 comment:

  1. And life is tiring. And I thank you too. Because without you my circle of friends wouldn't be so diverse. Without you I'd have less insight into people who aren't me. Without you it'd have gotten boring when we were kids. Without you I'd be worse off now, because there'd have been no one to keep my ego check all the time. Without you I wouldn't have started learning empathy.

    And that's why I think you're wonderful. There's prolly a thousand more, but fuckit, it's 3 am and I'm fucking tired. GG and all that shit. Zzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete