Thursday, December 20, 2012

Songs and Random Thoughts

Do you know the feeling after a very long and haooy and exiting day? When you walk home alone and the streets are empty and it is snowing and everything is nice and quiet. You feel happy and sad, alone and content, and so very tired.

I recently found a song that matches this mood perfectly. Its called "If I Die Young" by The Band Perry. I heard it once and immediately took a great liking to it. If you have time, listen to it. You will probably not like it as much as i do, but then again, maybe you will.

I love Christmas!

I love the calm and the amazing amount of dancing on school parties, the candles that  smell and the huge amount of tangerines that i consume. I love Christmas songs, my very favorite one might perhaps be "Amazing Grace".
 
Today i woke up and my first thought was, "Oh no, school!" And then i remembered thet the holiday has started. Amazing, isn't it, how fast time goes? It seems like only yesterday we were parting because summer had ended. Soon there will be a new summer. And then another one.

Did you know, that I would really like to be able to change into some kind of an animal? Maybe into a wolf or an eagle. I am always dreaming about freedom, but actually i don't really need it all that much. I just want to have fun and try all the things worth trying(going to university, jumping with a parachute, do snowangels and climb trees). There is no greater adventure than life and there are no greater obstacles than the ones you greate for yourself.

I also like the song "Barking At The Moon" byJenny Lewis. It is a soundtrack from a movie called "Bolt". I love the words.

A new year is about to start and i would be so grateful if it would be even half as good as the one that is ending.

I miss so much you, my friends.
Hope to see you soon (or at least hear from you).
Bye!

2 comments:

  1. I need to talk to you. Please contact me if convenient.

    If not convenient, contact me anyway. ;)

    (Also, I miss you guys too!)

    ReplyDelete