Monday, December 3, 2012

GIF post: Helping helps

If at any time you feel like you...
and that nobody wants to be your friend 
then remember that helping helps.

You have no idea how good it feels to help someone. It gives you energy, power and a warm feelings. I find it's so good to help someone else, which means I've been absolutely ecstatic for the past few days.

Give someone a hug today

Or just give someone your love

 
 It helps. Because even if you can't help yourself, at least you can help someone else!

But then, who do I help, you may ask. Well, there are plenty of people who want help. Me? I go to forums and cheer depressed people up. Because it makes me feel good if I manage to cheer at least one person up.

In real life I'm like

But online I'm like

So if people have evil people in their life

I listen to them and try to take away at least one bucket of their shitty life








So anyway, I hope this helped at least in some way. I miss each and every one of you!
 

2 comments: