Friday, December 7, 2012

Haven't been posting for a while. And I'm sorry if my English is bad. It's 2.30 in the morning and I just finished watching 'Grave Encounters'. And it seems like I'm not gonna sleep for a very long time. This was creepy as hell! Like srsly. I just screamed and jumped all the time. I dropped my laptop, because I felt like this demon is going to get me. In fact, most of the time my hands covered my eyes. Just crazy.
Okay, now it's time for me to write something about my life at the moment.
And I'm actually happy. Even though I'm not the smartest person alive (Like You Mirjam) , but my grades are not very bad too. I can deal with it. I hope.
Actually. I'm just happy. I don't really have a reason. It's Christmas time. Everything seems so much better. And remember this post what you write Anni? About being anxious all the time? - This is what I feel. I feel like I'm alive, but I have those butterflies in my stomach, I feel like something's gonna happen very soon, even though it's nothing happening to me at all. Maybe the world really ends.
Yup, I feel like something big is coming. Maybe the Mayas were right.Anyway, I'm gonna throw up any minute. I feel like I'm high or something. And like you already see, I can't sleep.
I hope you two have an amazing Christmas.
I miss you so freaking much.

k.

1 comment:

  1. I don't really believe in that Mayan BS. If anything, then I think that meteor in February will hit us. Probably not, though. I'm feeling positive.

    Don't think about it that much. It's all in your head.

    ReplyDelete