Sunday, January 27, 2013

[GIF post] Bored~!

I'll just make a semi-relevant post with gifs. Let this become a feelings fest with gifs... No, but these gifs are going to represent my emotions this past week quite accurately!

(trigger warning: I used the words retard and fuck (in various ways) and this might cause some people, who've had a very questionable childhood, to become emotional fucknuts. Warning right here motherfuckers.) (tw: extraterrestrials, swearing, sopor slime, cannibalism, me)


AWESOME! 
Because my cat is fat and Homestuck is great and fanfictions are hilarious and shit has just generally been funny. I think I may be a little bit on the sopor slime. Fucking pies!


 REALLY FUCKING EMBARRASSED!
You ever write something to a friend you later regret? Well, I do! A whole bunch of things! Past-me, why are you so fucking stupid?!


 LAZY
Because when am I fucking not?


JUST DONE!
Like, literally done with humanity in general. 


FUCK EVERYTHING!
Because apathy is what I do best! 


FUCK MY LIFE!
Some people just like wrecking my shit! 


ACCEPTANCE
Because if I just accept the fact that I'm such a social retard, then maybe... just maybe... I wont be such a nook-fucker in the future!


AGRESSIVE
Ever wanted to just cut a bitch? Why not a hundred?! WHY NOT JUST FUCKING RIP THAT BITCH'S HEAD OFF AND EAT IT?!! WHAT?!! I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO WANTS TO DO THAT?! Okay... 


WATCHING DOCTOR WHO
This isn't even an emotion. But seriously; WTF is even going on in season 4!! I have never been so confused in my life!! Oh, but it's so addicting to watch it!! 


WHEN I COME HOME FROM SCHOOL 


ANGRY
Because humans are all fucking retarded!


 FUN AND GAY!
Because Homestuck fans are hilarious! I'm sorry, but they just make me want to jump up and down and party hard with Roxy!


DEAR INTERNET
I love you. 


THANK YOU!
And last, but not least... Thank you guys for putting up with my shit for at least 10 years now. It's like; you can tell me to do anything for you and I will drop all my shit and do it, because I owe you guys so much! Ask me to get you a bull penis cane, and I will scour the black market in it's entirety just so you can get your sick pleasure on with that stick! Ask me to build you an AI that is a complete replica of my persona and I will fucking build it just so you will never have to part with me again! Ask me to kill someone and I will... not do it, but I CAN help you hide the body! I WILL FUCKING GET YOU TO YOUR MOTHERSHIP IN ROSWELL, IF YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE AN ALIEN! ...Just goes to show I really appreciate everything you've put up with, guys! Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment