Saturday, January 5, 2013

I'm bored

EDIT 3 I found a Doctor Who reference in Homestuck. Yes! Fuck yes! Hell fucking yes!

EDIT 2 I just used 'doctor' in a sentence. My brain was literally like this: Hold up... Stop. Rewind. Play. Stop. Squeal uncontrollably.
Is this how I'm going to spend the rest of my life?! I'm probably gonna giggle on my death bed, when someone says: call the doctor!

 EDIT: Ok, forget what I said about Sherlock and Doctor Who meeting each other. Moffat is a bitch. 
"It's a lovely idea," said Moffat, "[But] they'd just punch each other! ... 'Sherlock's world wouldn't work if 'Doctor Who' was real."
Link wherain Moffat is the aforementioned bitch



You can... Y'know... Call me sometimes.

On an unrelated topic; Doctor Who is almost as awesome as Sherlock now. I'm gonna keep on watching just because I want to see if the surreal amounts of plot twists it's been spewing out starting from season 3 will beat Sherlock's. At the rate it's been going I wont be surprised if it will. I wouldn't be surprised even if Moffat decided to make a crossover and let The Doctor meet up with Sherlock BBC.

Also; watching Wild Wild West. It's fucking beautiful. But that could just be me, because I have Jake English's taste in movies.

5 comments:

  1. Came back with a school buss...
    That's... pretty much it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really the bus driver is funnier than all you little douchebags out there.
    today he was like he little BOYS listen to this music and he put Justin bieber after that he put moves like jagger after that gangnam style and finally dynamite.(that's awesome).

    ReplyDelete
  3. The polite way to tell somebody fuck you is to say...firetruck :) haven't watched that video in ages!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Firetruck you? Haha, you mean the video from Smosh?

    ReplyDelete