Saturday, February 2, 2013

Baking cookies

...and watching shitty movies.

Yes, it's midnight and I'm baking cookies; you gotta problem with that?!

So what are you all up to? I'd ask you how life's been treating you, but I'm afraid I already know the answer. So I'm just gonna ask you guys; what are you doing, right now? Right now in the future! (Because when I post this, this'll be me in the past.)

Also, what did you do today at all? (Like the day you read this, not the day this is posted.) (*shot*)

Today's past-me baked cookies (yes, practically all day), watched Doctor Who (and drooled at captain Jack Harkness, who was making it really hard not to imagine him and---) (Let's just say I saw the ending of the 4th season.) (THREE FUCKING DOCTORS, I AM SHITTING MYSELF OVER HERE!!!)

I was also watching Doctor House and Psych today. I read some fanfictions. I called my sisters. I argued with them. I played with Mõmmi. Listened to music.

The day was relatively normal. So what did you guys do today?

4 comments:

  1. Life has been treating me kindly. Today I read some books(2), read some fanfiction, watched Merlin and Kättemaksukontor. I didn´t go out today, which is unusual for me because I hate beeing inside all day. Other than that, my day was also more-or-less normal.
    Anyways, miss ya!
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I woke up at 6.30. Actually I wasnt sleeping, because my head aches like crazy.
    Then I went to school. Boring. Ordinary. Except History. That was fun. Like always. (We talked about some man named 'Litzmann' and every time our teacher had to say his name he said: Lits Mees.)
    Almso that's my friend's bd today and we went out to eat. Her daddy paid our bill. Andshit.
    Then I had to catch my bus (We have a mini-televisor on that bus, and today We watched Shrek. It was funny acutally)
    When I got home I made myself couple cups of tea.
    Then I did my homework. Not all. I NEVER do everything I have to do.
    Umm, right now I'm sitting here and doing nothing. Maybe I read an e-Book later when I finish doing nothing.
    And then I have to take a shower. And then I have to hug my bed. It's grumpy already.

    Miss you guys.
    And I want this winter to be over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, sounds like today was a lovely day. :D
      I hope your headache goes away soon and you'll feel even better!
      When you feel better, you can start watching Doctor Who!

      And winter is a slut :I

      Delete