Friday, August 31, 2012

Wow, uhh, fu-

Language... Language, gotta remind myself not to fucking swear that much.

So anyway... Hi. I finally got around to blogging aswell. And the only reason you're reading this right here right now, is because I downloaded an app that let's me write and publish blogs. I had to search for this app for like... at least 4 minutes. Shit took goddamn 4 minutes!

I love how when your irony is so advanced sometimes that people actually believe you're a retard. Brings a fucking tear to my eye everytime someone asks me with their big innocent eyes and half-dead brain if I really meant what I said.

...

I mean, shit, people, has life in the internet really burned that puny part of your brain that should understand that statements like..., "Of course I fucking like herring! Been mothereffing eating that shit all o' my life! Tastes better than strawberries!" or "I obviously forgot to take my medicine today. That's why you'll be seeing me in the hospital next week." or even "I like Twilight." ...are completely and UTTERLY entrenched in irony and sarcasm. ...at least for me they are.


Also, I fucking hate typing on my iPod. Shit takes forever AND misspells some of my words.

Also, I dislike using emoticons. I use them sometimes, for like, irony's sake, but really they're the shitstains on humanity's underwear. Not that I say that other people shouldn't use them. They're just not for me really. (alright, so using a little smileyface to say you're happy or frownyface to say you're sad is okay, but anything above that is not REALLY for me. It'll be a miracle if you saw me using something like this <(•-•<) or this ;B

...nevermind.)

So, uhh, this was just a little introduction entry. See you guys... Whenever I guess.

5 comments:

  1. Like wtf dude, watch your mouth. And what the hell did you mean with ''I like Twilight''? Ofc you like it. You just don't want to admit it. EVERYBODY loves sparkling faggots.

    Oh, and sorry for your four minutes.And U know, there's a OLD song called 4 minutes (Something for you, coz it's OLD)

    Yup, see you very soon. Someday very soon.

    (^^ゞ (^_^;) (-_-;) (~_~;) (・。・; (・_・;) (・・;) ^^; ^_^; (#^.^#) (^ ^;) have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno what it is, but I've been swearing up and down, left and right lately. ESPECIALLY when I type in english. I guess you can blame the anime and games in me.

      And I DO like Twilight... Pffft, sorry, I can't even fucking type it with a straight face. Irony at it's best!

      I'll be sure to check that song out! You got the artist? Oldschool is better than that mainstream shyte you listen to... I'm sorry, but I can't listen to your songs. No offence.

      Delete
  2. And like Siriusly, actually it didn't took you 4 minutes. Everybody knows that. ACTUALLY it took you only Aladeen minutes.
    But don't worry, be Aladeen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Justin Timberlake, Timbaland and Madonna sang this song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that song. I still don't like that one. I guess it should soak about 10 more years!

      Aladeen you!

      Delete